Tuesday, April 26, 2011

'Skeyonce' A Sk-diva Skull at Smackhippie

She's several shades of tangerine. Quite frankly, she reminds me of a creamsicle pop. Although this picture does not do her full justice, she really is awesome in person. Tomorrow we are scheduled to conduct a proper photo session for the 13 members of the Familia Skelter. All of which were individually painted over these last several days.

Duty called and all else was placed on hold. What a wonderful journey it has been. We chronicled our steps with some of the skull members via this blog. It allowed insight into the process of skull painting and how they uniquely transform as they meet their maker...(a paint brush.)

As I stare at them now, I must say, they are each lovely in their own right. Their names make me giggle and their colors remind me of how alive I am at this very moment. Well, actually, I am exhausted. The early mornings and long nights have caught up with me. Yet, somehow I can still manage to come up with ideas for the next Sk-guy or Sk-gal. These are secrets which cannot yet be revealed. In due time, my hippies, in due time.

Stay tuned for the next blog when we reveal the rest of the family......
And, as always, have a smackhippie day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment