Monday, May 2, 2011

A Devotee's Obsession.

Anyone and everyone who knows me, respects my massive 'devotee' status in life. (Gigantor Depeche Mode fan.) I have a 5 1/2" inch tattoo on my right calf to commemorate my passion. It is also in direct memory of my beloved, late grandmother who inspired the Hippie Skulls.


Actions speak louder than words? I do believe many times that rings true. The above pic is of the one and only Martin L. 'Sk-ore in his SmackHippie glory. Only in the preliminary stages, he should be wrapped up by this time tomorrow. I am not sure how he will turn out in terms of color combinations. What I do know is that he is going to be fun to work on. I love him already, but silence is golden. We'll let his final debut do the talking!! :-)




www.smackhippie.com  It's where the skulls are at.....

No comments:

Post a Comment